Unpaid Internship OpportunityPosted on 01/03/2021
Center for School Leadership (CSL) provides opportunities for outstanding university students to undertake an internship at the CSL office. The objective of the Internship Program is to provide CSL Albania with the assistance of qualified students specialized in professional fields such as Education, Leadership, Social Sciences, Communications or other relevant studies.
The Internship Program provides a compact understanding of CSL priorities and technical cooperation activities. Students will work on studies selection, translating reading materials, and maintaining social media profiles. S/he will benefit from new experience gaining skills. At the end of the program students will be equipped with an endorsement certificate.
CSL may accept interns that the following conditions are met:
Be a University student in third year of Bachelor or Master Program or equivalent.
Recently graduated students in the relevant fields.
- Demonstrated a keen interest in the work of the CSL, and its partners
- Written and spoken proficiency in Albanian.
- Very good working knowledge English, both oral and written
- Computer literate in standard software applications; MS Office. Preferably SPSS,STATA etc.
- Understand reading on research papers.
- Able so summarize information, produce short reports.
- Very good communications and interpersonal skills and very good team player;
- Be able to adapt to an international, multicultural working environment.
Further career opportunities
The purpose of internships is not to lead to further employment with CSL Albania but interns wishing to be considered for employment with CSL, when fully qualified, are invited to consider future open vacancies after their internship.
How to apply?
Submit the following documents in English or Albanian clicking at: Unpaid Internship – Job Application Form, uploading the following required documents in one SINGLE, PDF document:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter (Why s/he wants to have his/her internship)
- Scanned copy of transcript of marks
- Reference from a lecturer/university teacher
The deadline for application is 25 March 2021.